Philips Heartstart FRx AED with Carrying Case
Due to manufacturer delays, we do not expect to have available stock of this item until October 2021. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator features intuitive step-by-step voice instructions, including CPR guidance, and an audible metronome to help guide basic life support (BLS) responders. Pre-connected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children in treating a suspected sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). Rugged, lightweight and reliable, the device can withstand rough conditions and extreme temperatures.
- (1) FRx AED
- (1) Carrying case
- (1) Battery
- (1) Set of pads
- Patented Quick Shock allows the FRx can deliver a shock within 8 seconds
- Step-by-step voice commands paced to your actions in real-time
- Audible metronome and CPR guidance assist the responder
- On/off button activates voice instruction and visual icons
- Lightweight, rugged and reliable device can endure harsh settings
- Can withstand rough handling, extreme temperatures and dusty or wet surfaces
- Ability to bear up to 500kg (1,100lb) and drops from 1.2m (4’)
- Pre-connected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children
- Easy-to-maintain machine performs daily, weekly and monthly automatic self-tests to check pad readiness and verify functionality and calibration of circuits
- Batteries can last up to 4 years
- Operating/standby temperature: 32°-122°F (0°-50°C)
- Altitude: 0-15,000’
- Model number: 861304
- Size: 2.4” x 7.1” x 8.9” (6 x 18 x 22cm)
- Weight: 3.5lb (1.5kg) with battery and pads case; 2.6lb (1.2kg) without battery and pads case
- Battery: Standby life (after insertion) is typically 4 years when stored and maintained according to directions provided in owner’s manual
- Waveform: Truncated Exponential Biphasic; waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient’s impedance
- Quick shock: Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR interval, typically in 8 seconds
- Protocol: Device Protocol follows preconfigured settings; defibrillation and CPR protocol can be customized using HeartStart Configure software
- Therapy: Adult defibrillation peak current is 32A (150J nominal) into a 50 ohm load; pediatric defibrillation (with optional infant/child Key installed) is 19A (50J nominal) into a 50 ohm load
false not grp product
|Item Name||Philips Heartstart FRx AED with Carrying Case|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
Philips HeartStart FRx Smart Pads II, Adult or Pediatric Pads
Disposable Battery for Philips Heartstart FRx and OnSite AEDs