Philips Heartstart FRx AED with Carrying Case
The Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator features intuitive step-by-step voice instructions, including CPR guidance, and an audible metronome to help guide basic life support (BLS) responders. Pre-connected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children in treating a suspected sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). Rugged, lightweight and reliable, the device can withstand rough conditions and extreme temperatures.
- (1) FRx AED
- (1) Carrying case
- (1) Battery
- (1) Set of pads
- Patented Quick Shock allows the FRx can deliver a shock within 8 seconds
- Step-by-step voice commands paced to your actions in real-time
- Audible metronome and CPR guidance assist the responder
- On/off button activates voice instruction and visual icons
- Lightweight, rugged and reliable device can endure harsh settings
- Can withstand rough handling, extreme temperatures and dusty or wet surfaces
- Ability to bear up to 500kg (1,100lb) and drops from 1.2m (4’)
- Pre-connected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children
- Easy-to-maintain machine performs daily, weekly and monthly automatic self-tests to check pad readiness and verify functionality and calibration of circuits
- Batteries can last up to 4 years
- Operating/standby temperature: 32°-122°F (0°-50°C)
- Altitude: 0-15,000’
- Model number: 861304
- Size: 2.4” x 7.1” x 8.9” (6 x 18 x 22cm)
- Weight: 3.5lb (1.5kg) with battery and pads case; 2.6lb (1.2kg) without battery and pads case
- Battery: Standby life (after insertion) is typically 4 years when stored and maintained according to directions provided in owner’s manual
- Waveform: Truncated Exponential Biphasic; waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient’s impedance
- Quick shock: Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR interval, typically in 8 seconds
- Protocol: Device Protocol follows preconfigured settings; defibrillation and CPR protocol can be customized using HeartStart Configure software
- Therapy: Adult defibrillation peak current is 32A (150J nominal) into a 50 ohm load; pediatric defibrillation (with optional infant/child Key installed) is 19A (50J nominal) into a 50 ohm load
false not grp product
|Item Name||Philips Heartstart FRx AED with Carrying Case|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Philips HeartStart FRx Smart Pads II, Adult or Pediatric Pads
Disposable Battery for Philips Heartstart FRx and OnSite AEDs