Philips HeartStart FRX AED Trainer
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
The HeartStart FRx Trainer simulates how the HeartStart FRx Defibrillator will operate during a real life cardiac arrest event. Clear, confident voice instructions and pre-configured rescue scenarios make training students easier and more rewarding.
- Voice instructions match those of the HeartStart FRx Defibrillator.
- Works with internal and external pads adapters, allowing the instructor to provide some or no clues toward pad placement, resulting in the most realistic training scenario.
- Resembles the HeartStart FRx Defibrillator, yet is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an actual emergency.
- Accepts Infant/Child Key for pediatric defibrillation training.
- CPR coaching helps train students in adult and infant/child CPR.
- Uses four standard AA cell batteries (not included), allowing you to manage training costs.
- Nylon carry case.
- One set of reusable adult training pads.
- One External Manikin Adapter Strip.
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.