When buying a refurbished Phillips FRx AED, a life-saving device, you need to know that you are buying a quality product from a company that takes recertification seriously. Every used Phillips Heartart FRx AED that comes into our facility is taken through a 10-point inspection process by our factory-trained biomed technicians.
The Philips HeartStart FRx is an automatic external defibrillator (AED) designed for in-home or office use for high-risk patients in the event of sudden cardiac arrest.
The HeartStart FRx defibrillator incorporates advanced Life Guidance features to help guide responders in treating the most common cause of sudden cardiac arrest. With clear, calm voice prompts and rugged design, HeartStart FRx is easy to set-up and use. On the scene with law enforcement, on the field with student athletes or on the job with employees, the HeartStart FRx defibrillator is the solution for treating SCA in environments and conditions too demanding for other defibrillators.
- Built for rugged environments: On the scene with law enforcement, on the field with student athletes, or on the job with employees, the FRx is the solution for treating SCA in demanding environments and conditions. Lightweight, rugged, and reliable, it can withstand rough handling, extreme temperatures, dust, or wet environments.
- Easily used on infants and children: The HeartStart FRx features a unique Infant/Child Key that allows you to use the same pads for both adults and children. Simply insert the key into the FRx. The defibrillator automatically adjusts the shock strength and adapts the Life Guidance to provide pad placement and CPR instructions appropriate for children—all without the need for different pads.
- Low maintenance to be ready when you need it: The HeartStart FRx arrives practically ready for rescue. Everything is connected and in place. Just pull the green tab to start the self-test that confirms its readiness for use. Once initiated, the FRx is easy to maintain. It performs more than 85 self-tests regularly and can go four years between battery replacements.
- Detailed defibrillation guidance so you know what to do: The FRx tells you exactly what to do. To deliver a shock, place the pads on bare skin as shown in the placement diagram. The AED determines if a shock is needed and if so, prompts you to press the orange shock button. The voice commands repeat and rephrase if you need additional help. Flashing icons and a reference guide help if you’re in a noisy setting.
- Complete CPR assistance for untrained rescuers: If you need help with CPR, Life Guidance gives instructions and audio cues that tell you how to do it. It guides you through the appropriate number, rate, and depth of chest compressions, as well as how to perform rescue breaths. If the Infant/Child key is inserted, the CPR instructions change to ones that are appropriate for children.
- Smooth EMS hand-off to save time: The FRx guides you through every step of a rescue, even reminding you to call emergency medical services (EMS). Once EMS arrives, hand-off is fast and easy because the FRx pads are compatible with most EMS equipment. EMS personnel can attach their own defibrillator to the pads already on the patient and this saves precious time.
- Defibrillator size (with case): 2.4” x 7.1” x 8.9”
- Weight: 3.5lb
- Operating temperature: 0° to 50°C operating temperature
- Battery type: Lithium Manganese Dioxide Primary Cell
- Operating time: 200 shocks or 4hr. of operating time
The Philips FRx AED Package Includes:
- (1) Re-certified Philips HeartStart FRx AED
- (1) Semi-rigid Carrying Case
- (2) Adult SMART pads II (1 set includes a case)
- (1) Philips Lithium Battery
- 3 Year Warranty
- Physician's Prescription
false not grp product
|Item Name||Philips HeartStart FRx AED, Recertified|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
Philips HeartStart FRx Smart Pads II, Adult or Pediatric Pads
Philips Infant/Child Key for HeartStart FRx AED
Philips Semi-rigid Carry Case for HeartStart FRx AED
You might also like...
Philips Fast Response Kit
Disposable Battery for Philips Heartstart FRx and OnSite AEDs
Philips HeartStart Onsite AED with Carry Case
Zoll AED Plus, Recertified