Persys Flexible Tip Bougie™ Endotracheal Tube Introducer
Persys Medical Flexible Tip Bougie™ is a universal, disposable, and articulating bougie for use with adult oral endotracheal tubes with an inner diameter of 7mm and higher. Its one-handed operation makes it an ideal aid when establishing an airway. The tip of the device can easily be maneuvered by moving the thumb up and down the control notches on the device, while inserting the flourescent tip through the vocal chords.
- Increases chance of successful intubation
- Articulating tip flexes into best position to pass through vocal cords
- Easy one-handed operation
- High visibility tip glows in UV light
- 50cm depth
- Fluorescent tip
This universal bougie is ideal for any caregiver’s bag:
• Controllable tip to facilitate placement through the vocal chords
• Centimeter markings
• Fluorescent flexible tip to confirm placement of catheter through vocal chords
• Smooth tip to minimize trauma during intubation
• Sterile, single use
false not grp product
|Item Name||Persys Flexible Tip Bougie™ Endotracheal Tube Introducer|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.