PediaTape Pediatric Emergency tape is a color-coded, laminated pediatric emergency tape designed to help quickly measure length and estimate weight with industry-standard color codes. It also assists professionals with dosing to get exact mLs for the most common resuscitation medication concentrations. The color lengths are based on the US CDC 2015 NHANES Data Set and are compatible with the Broselow Tape™. PediaTape is easy to read because it is in alphabetical order and has large fonts. It is printed on tough, durable synthetic paper.
- Alphabetical, easy-to-read
- Corresponds with the Broselow system
- Compatible color coding, lengths, dosing, medications and equipment
- Comprehensive equipment settings
- Weight-based, length-based and age-based lookup
- Conversion table from pounds to kg
- Safe to disinfect with medical equipment cleaners
- More medications, equipment and concentrations than on competing products.
- Uses PALS guidelines released in October 2020
false not grp product
|Item Name||PediaTape Pediatric Emergency Tape v2023|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® Cloth/Silk White Adhesive Tape, 10yd
Dynarex® Cloth Surgical Tape
Dynarex® Transparent Surgical Tape
DUKAL American® White Cross Waterproof Adhesive Tape
Kendall™ Hypoallergenic Silk Tape
Kendall™ Wet-Pruf Waterproof Tape
Kendall™ Standard Porous Tape
Dynarex® Paper Surgical Tape
Dukal® Waterproof Adhesive Tape, 2in x 5yd
Dynarex® Porous Tape