O-Two™ E500 Electronic Automatic Transport Ventilator
Due to COVID-19, this item is currently out of stock and has extended lead times.
The O-Two e500 Transport Ventilator ushers in a “new era” in controlled ventilation for resuscitation and patient transport! These electronically controlled, pneumatically powered ventilators provide a range of ventilation solutions for resuscitation and transport in the prehospital and in-hospital healthcare professionals.
The ventilation solutions offered by the e500 cannot be compared to any other products of its type. The units are self-contained and only require attachment to a regulated oxygen supply and a transport ventilation circuit for immediate use. The easily replaceable, long lasting (18 -24 hour) battery can be charged while inside the ventilator or can be removed for charging and quickly replaced by a fresh battery pack. The display lighting has both day and night modes for easy visualization of the ventilator settings in any ambient light conditions. Designed for a range of patient sizes (from large adult to infant), the e500 comes in a very small and lightweight package.
The continuous monitoring of ventilation parameters ensures that the device is always fully functional and ready for immediate use. The wide range of both visual and audible alarms provides the healthcare professional with warnings of any changes in patient or device parameters. Correction of any alarm is simple to achieve due to the compact and easy to operate control layout.
The simplicity of operation of the e500 provides controlled ventilation for both resuscitation and transport with the minimum of control adjustments required for simple patient set up. The range of Tidal Volumes and ventilation rates offered provide improved patient care for all resuscitation and transport situations in the prehospital and in-hospital setting. The inclusion of ventilation modes for “mask or protected airway CPR”, with visual and audible prompts, adds another dimension to the application of these products not found on other ventilators.
The e500 provides an “ease of use” concept that is second to none. These products are designed to speed up and simplify the initiation of ventilations by simply choosing the rate/volume. There are no multiple screens to scroll through to establish patient ventilation parameters. The units have an initial, pre-set, start-up mode requiring only the selection of patient size to begin ventilation.
In addition to the patient care benefits, the e500 ventilator provides excellent low gas consumption and an extremely long battery operating time. This assists in providing controlled ventilation to the patient over an extended period, making the e500 ventilator ideal for long transports where both electrical and oxygen supplies are always a critical concern.
- Power Source: Compressed Oxygen
- Circuit Control Source: Electric
- Ventilation Modes: SIMV, CPAP, Mask CPR (MCPR), Intubated CPR (ICPR), Quick Start Mode
- Patient Size Range: 15 Kg to large Adult
- Ventilation Frequency: 12 preset Vt/BPM settings
- Tidal Volume (f/ml): 100/20 to 650/10
- Quick Start Mode Default VT/BPM: 500/10
- Manually Triggered Ventilation: Yes
- I:E Ratio: 1:2
- PEEP (cm H2O): Adjustable 0 - 20
- CPAP (cm H2O): Adjustable 4 - 20
- O2 (%) (FiO2): 60 or 100 (0.6 - 1.0)
- Pmax (cm H2O): 10 - 80
- Pmin (cm H2O): 0 - 20
- Trigger Sensitivity (L/min): 3
- Apnea Back Up Time (sec.): Adjustable 10 - 60
- Battery Operating Time: 18 hours for default settings
- Built-in Battery Charger: Yes
- A/C Power Adapter: 100-240VAC/ 19VDC, 4.74A
- Patient Circuit: O-Two electronic ventilator circuit
- Mounting Bracket: Multi-configuration bracket
- Display Type: 4.3” Color TFT Screen
- Live Monitoring: Vm, vt, Paw (AV), PAW (Peak), F, BPM, Battery level
- Real Time Waveform: Selectable Pressure or Flow
- DAY/NIGHT Display Mode: Yes
- Parameter Settings: Single, Multi-Function Rotary Control
- Lock Key Function: Yes
- Pause Function: Yes
- Alarms (Visual and Audible): Gas Supply Pressure, Pmax, Pmin, Low Battery, BCI, Apnea, Leak, Vm min., Vm max.
- Audible Silence: Yes, 120 seconds
- Temperature Range:
- Operating -18oC to +50oC, Rh: 15% to 95%
- Storage -40oC to +60oC, Rh: 15% to 95%
- Dimensions (mm): 250 x 200 x 155
- Weight (Kg) with/without Battery: 2.4 / 1.70
- Warranty: This product has a two year warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
false not grp product
|Item Name||O-Two™ E500 Electronic Automatic Transport Ventilator|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.