North American Rescue Task Force Vest Kit with Side Armor and Supplies
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item might require a License Authorization Form, depending on your state. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The Rescue Task Force (RTF) Vest Kit combines state-of-the-art ballistic personal protection along with life-saving, battlefield proven medical equipment from North American Rescue. This ideal solution was designed for EMS, Fire-Rescue and Law Enforcement personnel performing medical operations in response to Active Shooter and Mass Casualty Incidents (AS/MCI).
Developed for rescue personnel working in the Direct and Indirect Threat areas of AS/MCIs, the RTF Vest Kit provides rescuers with a personal protective ballistic vest combined with the essential medical equipment to provide immediate point-of-wounding care to injured casualties in accordance to Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) guidelines.
The ballistic protective vest provides rescuers with one of the largest NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA front/back panel soft armor protection systems available in the industry. The vest comes with built-in front and back hard armor plate pouches to allow the option to upgrade up to various sizes of Level IV hard plate protection. The ballistic soft armor is comprised of a unique, multi-hit capable, patent-pending assembly of ballistic materials that capture projectiles and disperse the energy over the entire surface of the panel. The kit also comes with a removable cummerbund-style side Level IIIA soft armor that also has an additional plate pouch to add hard plates for increased lateral protection. This full configuration offers Level IIIA soft armor front, back and side ballistic protection that has the capability to be upgraded with Level IV hard plates.
This “one-size-fits-most” soft armor ballistic vest easily adjusts at the shoulder and waist to fit different size rescuers. The front and back panels, shoulder straps and (removable) cummerbund side armor have MOLLE capability that allows for the attachment of additional medical or extraction equipment. Designed to address the top leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment, the medical equipment can also be modified to meet your agency’s needs as required by your protocols.
- NIJ 06 Level IIIA Soft Armor Ballistic Protection
- Complies with and exceeds NIJ Ballistic Resistance Standard 0101.06 for ballistic performance of Level IIIA body armor
- Upgradeable to Level III/IV protection with the addition of hard plates (sold separately)
- Front and back hard armor plate pouches able to receive multiple size plates (plates not included)
- Includes cummerbund-style Side Armor Protection with additional hard armor plate pouch (plates not included)
- Proprietary assembly of ballistic materials
- Mil-Spec industrial reinforced webbing
- Front and back MOLLE modular attachment system (PALS compatible)
- Durable 1,000-denier Cordura nylon external carrier construction
- Adjustable hook and loop side straps – expandable up to 60”
- Rescue Handle – 1,200 lbs. tensile strength reinforced strap
- One of the largest soft armor coverage areas in the industry
- Adjustable hook and loop padded shoulder straps with MOLLE plus two fixed “D” rings
- Blast mitigation configuration
- Comes complete with medical equipment (NAR-4 Chest Pouch with modified equipment list and additional C-A-T® tourniquets /holders)
- Made in the USA
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Vest with Medical Kit & Side Armor (stored): 19” H x 13.5” W x 5” D
- Front/Back Panel Protection Area: 11” W x 17” H
- Soft Armor: 14” H x 11” W
- ID Placards: 2” H x 11” W
- Ballistic Vest Weight: Less than 13 lbs.
- 1 x Armor, Tactical Responder Vest MKII
- 1 x Armor, Rescue Responder Side Set
- 1 x Bag, NAR-4 Chest Pouch
- 2 x C-A-T® Holder
- 4 x C-A-T®-Combat Application Tourniquet - Black
- 2 x Emergency Trauma Dressing - 6”
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 3 x pair Bear Claw™ Nitrile Gloves, Large
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears - 7.25”
- 1 x NAR Scissor Leash
- 4 x Combat Casualty Card
- 2 x Black Permanent Marker
- 1 x MED ID Patch
- 2 x Rescue Task Force Patch
North American Rescue Task Force Vest Kit with Side Armor and Supplies, Black
North American Rescue Task Force Vest Kit with Side Armor and Supplies, Coyote
North American Rescue Task Force Vest Kit with Side Armor and Supplies, Red
|Size||One size fits most||One size fits most||One size fits most|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.