North American Rescue’s S-Rolled Gauze is the ideal solution for a compact, easy to use, cotton S-Rolled Gauze designed for both linear wound packing and basic bandaging. Made of high quality U.S. cotton and Berry Amendment compliant, NAR’s S-Rolled Gauze can be used to control hemorrhage in conjunction with a compression bandage, used as backing gauze for hemostatic dressings, or for minor wound bandaging. The S-Rolled Gauze is packaged in a unique dispenser that allows for controlled application and protects unused portions from contamination during application. Its low cube space requirement and rugged, durable vacuum sealed packaging make it easy to fit in both individual first aid kits and medic kits.
- Vacuum Packaged: 3” H x 2.5” W x 1.625” D
- Gauze: 4.5” W x 4.1 yd. L
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
- 4.5” x 4.1 yd. Sterile, 6-ply cotton gauze up to 5 year expiry, Made in the U.S. & Berry Amendment Compliant
- Unique and convenient packaging configuration and dispenser allows controlled application as a complete unit or in a continuous linear feed for wound packing
- Unused portion remains protected from contamination during application
- Used as backing gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage, or for minor wound bandaging
- Packaged in a low cube space, rugged and durable vacuum sealed container featuring NAR Red Tip Technology with tear notches for easy opening
false not grp product
|Item Name||North American Rescue® S-Rolled Gauze|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.