The North American Rescue Responder Emergency Trauma Dressings are sterile pressure bandages that deliver extremely effective pressure and excellent absorption. Features include a high quality elastic wrap equipped with a non-adherent pad and easy-to-use hook & loop securing device with no confusing pressure bars or hooks. Application is simple with the Quick grip roll control system which prevents the dressing from unrolling if dropped. Its rugged vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging is branded with NAR’s signature Red Tip Technology® easy-open tear notches.
- Sterile pressure bandages that deliver extremely effective pressure and excellent absorption
- Suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- High quality elastic wrap equipped with a non-adherent pad
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Easy-to-use hook & loop securing device without confusing pressure bars or hooks
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaged in a streamlined flat configuration
- Bandage: L 60 in. x W 4 in.
- Pad: H 6 in. x W 4 in.
- Packaged: L 4.25 in. x W 2.75 in. x D 0.875 in.
- Weight: 2.0 oz
false not grp product
|Item Name||North American Rescue Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.