North American Rescue® Public Access Bleeding Control Station, Basic, Vacuum-sealed
By North American Rescue
Available and ready to ship.
The first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life. Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes – even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. The North American Rescue® (NAR) Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) Station is designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment to stop life-threatening bleeding in public buildings and populated public areas.
The Basic version of the NAR PABC Station includes a clear wall mounted storage case equipped with eight Individual Bleeding Control Kits that are contained inside of an easy-to-open nylon carrying case. Each kit contains lifesaving bleeding control equipment and puts them into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives. Also included is one NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties.
Designed to be mounted on a wall at a designated location, or to be co-located with Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs), the NAR PABC Station provides publically accessible medical supplies to control major bleeding.
The rugged storage case provides both physical and environmental protection. It also contains an eyelet that allows for a secondary safety seal to easily identify if the station has been opened or tampered with. The clear design of the storage case allows visibility at any angle and the external mounting tabs enable the case to be easily installed on any wall. The internal design includes a wire shelf that supports the Public Access Bleeding Control Pack and the exterior has rounded corners to help prevent injury if bumped into. The storage case also comes complete with mounting hardware.
Each of the eight Individual Bleeding Control Kits are packaged in a ruggedized vacuum sealed pouch and contain the most effective, easiest to use and fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet, an Emergency Trauma Dressing to be used as a pressure bandage, NAR Compressed Gauze for bandaging wounds, and step-by-step illustrated pictorial instructions so bystanders and immediate responders can help save lives.
- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders in public buildings and populated public areas with quick, easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Includes easy-to-open nylon carrying case containing eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches and one (1) NAR QuikLitter for moving injured casualties
- Each Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T Tourniquet
- The rugged wall mounted clear storage case provides high visibility access as well as physical and environmental protection of medical supplies
Basic Control Station Contents:
- (1) Rugged, easy-to-access clear wall case
- (1) NAR red nylon carrying case
- (1) NAR QuikLitter
- (8) Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kits (vacuum sealed)
- (1) C-A-T tourniquet
- (1) 6 in. Responder ETD (emergency trauma dressing)
- (2) NAR compressed gauze
- (2) Pairs of Bear Claw nitrile gloves, large
- (1) NAR trauma shears, 7.25 in.
- (1) Permanent marker, small
- (1) Just in Time instruction card
- 16” H x 16” W x 8” D
- Weight: 16.8 lbs.
Clear wall case:
- 16” H x 16” W x D 8” D
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- 16” H x 16” W x 8” D
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
Individual Bleeding Control kits:
- 7” H x 5” W x 2.5” D
- Weight: 11.7 oz.
false not grp product
|Item Name||North American Rescue® Public Access Bleeding Control Station, Basic, Vacuum-sealed|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.