North American Rescue® Public Access Bleeding Control Packs, Basic, 8-pack, Vacuum-sealed
Get 15% off safety products with code SAFETY15 Offer Details
Get 15% off safety products with code SAFETY15
Get 15% off safety products when you apply promo code SAFETY15 in your cart. Offer ends 6/18/2021. Valid online only.
Promo codes may not be applicable to certain products including, but not limited to, medications and narcotics, clothing items, service contracts, software licenses, upgrade kits, capital purchases and more. Product discounts are only valid on list price, and do not apply to contract or specially priced items. Dealer and reseller customers are not eligible for discounts. Promotional pricing is valid online only. Other restrictions may apply.
The first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life. Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes – even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. The North American Rescue® (NAR) Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) 8-Pack is designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding.
The Basic version of the NAR PABC 8-Pack provides eight Individual Bleeding Control Kits that are contained inside of an easy-to-open nylon carrying case. Each kit contains lifesaving bleeding control equipment and puts them into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives. Also included is one NAR QuikLitter™ used for moving injured casualties.
Each of the eight Individual Bleeding Control Kits are packaged in a ruggedized vacuum sealed pouch and contain the most effective, easiest to use and fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet, an Emergency Trauma Dressing to be used as a pressure bandage, NAR Compressed Gauze for bandaging wounds, and step-by-step illustrated pictorial instructions so bystanders and immediate responders can help save lives.
Basic Control Pack Contents:
- 1 x NAR Red Nylon Carrying Case
- 1 x NAR QuikLitter
- 8 x Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kits (Vacuum Sealed)
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 2 x Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Large
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Includes an easy-to-open nylon carrying case containing eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches and one (1) NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties
- Each Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 16” H x 16” W x 8” D
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Individual Bleeding Control Kits:
- 7” H x 5” W x 2.5” D
- Weight: 11.7 oz.
false not grp product
|Item Name||North American Rescue® Public Access Bleeding Control Packs, Basic, 8-pack, Vacuum-sealed|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Water-Jel Hand Sanitizer
$2.20 - $5.59 $1.86 - $4.75
Curaplex® Stop the Bleed® Basic Kits
$56.99 - $66.99
North American Rescue Individual Bleeding Control Kit - Intermediate
$62.99 - $82.99
Curaplex® Stop the Bleed® Advanced Kits
$124.99 - $138.99
Curaplex® Stop the Bleed® Intermediate Kits
$72.99 - $81.99
Curaplex® Stop the Bleed® Multi-Pack Kit, Basic