The Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK) from North American Rescue (NAR) is designed to provide personnel with a cost effective, compact, and durable individual hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. These kits are packaged for small cube space and designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag, which allows personnel to keep a compact bleeding control kit on their person, where it is needed most. The contents are vacuum sealed in an easy-to-open, rugged, durable package featuring NAR's Red Tip Technology® signature red tear notches.
- A cost-effective option for an individual hemorrhage control kit
- Compact, vacuum-sealed hemorrhage control kit designed to be carried on your person where it is needed most
- Easy-to-open streamlined kit designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag
- Red Tip Technology
- 3X Standard®
- NTOA Approved
- (1) Pair Black Talon® nitrile trauma gloves, large
- (1) C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®), black
- (1) S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd.)
- (1) Flat ETD™ 4 in. emergency trauma dressing
- Packaged: 4” H x 6.5” W x 2.75” D
- Weight: 7.7 oz.
false not grp product
|Item Name||North American Rescue® Individual Patrol Officer Kit with S-Rolled Gauze|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
North American Rescue BLS Eagle Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK), Black
Streamlight ProPolymer LED and Xenon Flashlights
North American Rescue® Individual Kit, CCRK, Black