The Individual Kit (CCRK) from North American Rescue has been designed for the Warfighter/Operator and packed to provide all of the tools to mitigate the three leading causes of preventable combat death (60% extremity bleeding / 33% tension pneumothorax / 6% airway obstruction). The modular system can be attached to the operator using the split-tale connector, PALS/MOLLE style webbing or by fastening to the web/ gun belt using the quick weave method. Belt and leg attachment straps can be removed and reattached as needed to allow maximum flexibility during load carriage configuration.
- 500D CORDURA® Solution-Dyed Nylon with Near Infrared Signature Reduction
- Ghillie-Tex IR signature reduction hardware
- Sand & water resistant, self-repairing zipper with silent 550 cord pulls
- MOLLE Style Attachment System Compatible
- Removable Belt and Leg Straps
- Leg Strap with Quick-Grip™
- 1 x Bag (CCRK®–Individual)
- 4 x Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves (2 pr.)
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Chest Seal
- 1 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 1 x ETD™ 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze™ (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd.)
- 1 x Combat Casualty Reference Card
- 1 x Triage Card (NAR T2 Tag®)
- Case Closed: H 8.5 in. x W 8.75 in. x D 4.5 in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz.
false not grp product
|Item Name||North American Rescue® Individual Kit, CCRK, Black|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.