North American Rescue Individual Bleeding Control Kit - Basic
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
The North American Rescue (NAR) Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit provides lifesaving bleeding control equipment and puts it into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives.
Contained in a ruggedized, vacuum-sealed pouch, this basic lifesaving kit provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives. Included are step-by-step illustrated “just in time” pictorial instructions, so even untrained providers can help save a life.
- Designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding
- Provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives
- Packaged in a compact, ruggedized vacuum-sealed pouch
Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit includes:
- (1) C-A-T® tourniquet
- (1) 6” Responder ETD (emergency trauma dressing)
- (2) NAR compressed gauze
- (2) Pair, Bear Claw nitrile gloves, large
- (1) NAR trauma shears, 7.25”
- (1) Permanent marker, small
- (1) “Just in time” instruction card
- 7” H x 5” W x 2.5” D
- Weight: 15 oz.
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
North American Rescue Individual Bleeding Control Kit - Advanced
$109.99 - $144.99
Microflex® Supreno SE Powder-free Nitrile Exam Gloves