North American Rescue HyFin® Vent Chest Seal, Twin Pack
By North American Rescue
10% Off This Item! No code needed. Offer Details
10% Off This Item! No code needed.
Get 10% off this item when you added to your cart. Offer ends 3/26/2023. Valid online only.
Discounts may not be applicable to certain products including, but not limited to, medications and narcotics, clothing items, service contracts, software licenses, upgrade kits, capital purchases and more. Product discounts are only valid on list price, and do not apply to contract or specially priced items. Dealer and reseller customers are not eligible for discounts. Promotional pricing is valid online only. Other restrictions may apply.
The HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack from North American Rescue addresses the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. The twin pack provides two vented chest seals in one unique package for treatment of both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries to the chest. The HyFin Vent Chest Seal design provides 3-vented channels that prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inspiration while allowing air to escape through the vent channels during exhalation. The 3-vent channels allow blood to escape and also provide a backup fail-safe system, as even if two of the three channels become obstructed, the vent will remain fully operational.
Advanced adhesive technology provides superior adhesion in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy patients. Packaged in a rugged, easy-to-open foil pouch, the perforated packaging allows rescuers to open only one dressing at a time as needed. Each chest seal also includes a gauze pad to wipe the wound surface prior to application. Each HyFin Vent Chest Seal has a large red pull tab for single-step peel-and-apply application and allows for the burping of the wound if necessary. The clear, transparent backing allows for easy placement over the wound area and conformability to the patient’s chest.
Meets or exceeds the current EMS Standard of Care and TCCC & TECC Guidelines for treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest.
- Patented, design with 3-channel pressure relief vents
- Two Chest Seals for the treatment of both entry and exit, or multiple penetrating injuries
- Advanced adhesive technology for a superior seal in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy patients
- 3-vent channels that prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inspiration while allowing air to escape through the vent channels during exhalation
- Vent channels allow blood to escape and provides a backup fail-safe system as even if two of the three channels become obstructed, the vent will remain fully operational
- Easy-to-grip, large red tab for single step, peel-and-apply application that allows for the burping of the wound if necessary
- Rugged, easy-to-open foil package featuring signature Red Tip Technology® tear notches with perforated packaging allowing rescuers to open only one dressing at a time as needed
- CE certified
- Made in the USA
- Device: 6” H x 6” W
- Packaged folded: 7.5” H x 4.5” W x 0.25” D
- Packaged unfolded: 7.5” L x 9” W x 0.13” D
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- US Patents: 7,504,549 & patent(s) pending
false not grp product
|Item Name||North American Rescue HyFin® Vent Chest Seal, Twin Pack|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.