North American Rescue HyFin® Vent Chest Seal, Twin Pack
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack from North American Rescue addresses the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. The twin pack provides two vented chest seals in one unique package for treatment of both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries to the chest. The HyFin Vent Chest Seal design provides 3-vented channels that prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inspiration while allowing air to escape through the vent channels during exhalation. The 3-vent channels allow blood to escape and also provide a backup fail-safe system, as even if two of the three channels become obstructed, the vent will remain fully operational.
Advanced adhesive technology provides superior adhesion in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy patients. Packaged in a rugged, easy-to-open foil pouch, the perforated packaging allows rescuers to open only one dressing at a time as needed. Each chest seal also includes a gauze pad to wipe the wound surface prior to application. Each HyFin Vent Chest Seal has a large red pull tab for single-step peel-and-apply application and allows for the burping of the wound if necessary. The clear, transparent backing allows for easy placement over the wound area and conformability to the patient’s chest.
Meets or exceeds the current EMS Standard of Care and TCCC & TECC Guidelines for treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest.
- Patented, design with 3-channel pressure relief vents
- Two Chest Seals for the treatment of both entry and exit, or multiple penetrating injuries
- Advanced adhesive technology for a superior seal in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy patients
- 3-vent channels that prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inspiration while allowing air to escape through the vent channels during exhalation
- Vent channels allow blood to escape and provides a backup fail-safe system as even if two of the three channels become obstructed, the vent will remain fully operational
- Easy-to-grip, large red tab for single step, peel-and-apply application that allows for the burping of the wound if necessary
- Rugged, easy-to-open foil package featuring signature Red Tip Technology® tear notches with perforated packaging allowing rescuers to open only one dressing at a time as needed
- CE certified
- Made in the USA
- Device: 6” H x 6” W
- Packaged folded: 7.5” H x 4.5” W x 0.25” D
- Packaged unfolded: 7.5” L x 9” W x 0.13” D
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- US Patents: 7,504,549 & patent(s) pending
|Item Name||North American Rescue HyFin® Vent Chest Seal, Twin Pack|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.