The HyFin® Chest Seal by North American Rescue (NAR) is a completely occlusive dressing used for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. Its features include a transparent backing that allows placement directly over the wound, easily conforming to the casualty's chest, and a large, easily-visible red elliptical tab facilitating single step peel-and-adhere application and the burping of a wound, if necessary.
To ensure high quality performance, NAR packages each chest seal using its signature Red Tip Technology® tear notches in a rugged, easy-to-open, foil pouch. Maximum success in managing open chest wounds requires an effective, easy-to-use and reliable chest seal. The HyFin Chest Seal addresses each of these requirements and more.
- New, more compact packaging
- Advanced adhesive technology to create a superior seal
- Transparent backing allows placement directly over the wound and easily conforms to the patient’s chest
- Oversized red elliptical tab for single step, easy peel-and-adhere application that can also facilitate burping of the wound
- Conforms to the patient’s chest
- Effective in extreme environments
- Seal can be written on for patient treatment documentation if necessary
- NTOA Approved
- Rescue Human Factors®
- Red Tip Technology
- The 3X Standard®
- CE Mark
- Made in the USA
- Chest Seal: 6” H x 6” W x 0.1” D
- Packaged: 4.625” H x 7.5” W x 0.1” D
- Weight: 1.44 oz.
false not grp product
|Item Name||North American Rescue HyFin® Chest Seal|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.