The North American Rescue BOA® Constricting Band is an innovative product for successful IV insertion. For improved central venous access, the BOA uses a rolling action to transfuse venous blood to the distal veins while still allowing arterial flow. For maximum effect, place as high up on the extremity as possible. This technique distends the veins to make IV access quicker and more effective even in challenging circumstances.
The BOA features an easy-to-use design, including a Quick Click connector and two-finger Quick Release for added efficiency. No need for healthcare professionals to waste time tying constricting bands any longer. The BOA is suitable for treating combat casualties, civilian trauma patients and medical patients with diabetic wounds. Although originally designed for Armed Forces, the BOA is now available to all First Responders.
- Quick, effective IV access even under challenging circumstances (including diabetic wound care)
- Revolutionary rolling action for transfusing venous blood to the distal veins while still allowing arterial flow
- Advanced design with Quick Click connector and two-finger Quick Release
- No tying required
- Rugged, vacuum-sealed packaging designed for sanitation and quick access
- Single-use only
- Device Length: 7.5” to 18”
- Packaged: 4” x 3” x 0.9 in (D)
- Weight: 1.2 oz
false not grp product
|Item Name||North American Rescue® BOA® Constricting Band|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.