North American Rescue Advanced Bleeding Control Skills Training Kit with Wound Packing Simulator
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
Bleeding Control Skills Training Kits from North American Rescue provide the appropriate equipment needed to teach up to 20 students bleeding control skills. The equipment is packaged in a self-contained, wheeled, rigid case with internal dividers to keep the equipment organized and easy to maintain. The kit comes with a Wound-Packing Simulator. The contents of this advanced training kit include the necessary equipment to address extremity bleeding, wound-packing, pressure bandaging as well as litters for carrying injured victims.
- Provides the appropriate equipment to teach up to 20 students the necessary skills of bleeding control
- Packaged in a self-contained, wheeled, rigid case with internal dividers to keep the equipment organized and easy to inventory
- Skillset training addresses extremity bleeding, wound-packing, pressure bandaging, chest injuries and patient transport
- Corresponds with NAR's Advanced/Advanced BCD Public Access Bleeding Control Kits
- Comes with Wound-Packing Simulator
- (1) Hard Storage Case with Organizer Inserts
- (20) C-A-T® Tourniquet Trainer
- (20) NAR Responder ETD™ (Emergency Trauma Dressing), 6”
- (20) NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
- (20) Combat Gauze® Hemostatic Trainer
- (20) HyFin® Trainer Twin Pack Chest Seal
- (20) Just in Time Instruction Card
- (25) Responder Nitrile Gloves, Large
- (4) Responder Trauma Shears, Large, 7 ¼”
- (2) NAR Responder QuikLitter
- (1) Wound Packing Simulator (WPS)
Storage Case Features:
- Retractable extension handle
- 4 strong, polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Easy-open, double-throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Fold-down handles
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Black color
- Hard storage case: 32” x 21” x 12 ½”
- Weight: 48lb
|Item Name||North American Rescue Advanced Bleeding Control Skills Training Kit with Wound Packing Simulator|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.