Bleeding Control Skills Training Kits from North American Rescue provide the appropriate equipment needed to teach up to 20 students bleeding control skills. The equipment is packaged in a self-contained, wheeled, rigid case with internal dividers to keep the equipment organized and easy to maintain. The kit comes with a Wound-Packing Simulator. The contents of this advanced training kit include the necessary equipment to address extremity bleeding, wound-packing, pressure bandaging as well as litters for carrying injured victims.
- Provides the appropriate equipment to teach up to 20 students the necessary skills of bleeding control
- Packaged in a self-contained, wheeled, rigid case with internal dividers to keep the equipment organized and easy to inventory
- Skillset training addresses extremity bleeding, wound-packing, pressure bandaging, chest injuries and patient transport
- Corresponds with NAR's Advanced/Advanced BCD Public Access Bleeding Control Kits
- Comes with Wound-Packing Simulator
- (1) Hard Storage Case with Organizer Inserts
- (20) C-A-T® Tourniquet Trainer
- (20) NAR Responder ETD™ (Emergency Trauma Dressing), 6”
- (20) NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
- (20) Combat Gauze® Hemostatic Trainer
- (20) HyFin® Trainer Twin Pack Chest Seal
- (20) Just in Time Instruction Card
- (25) Responder Nitrile Gloves, Large
- (4) Responder Trauma Shears, Large, 7 ¼”
- (2) NAR Responder QuikLitter
- (1) Wound Packing Simulator (WPS)
Storage Case Features:
- Retractable extension handle
- 4 strong, polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Easy-open, double-throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Fold-down handles
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Black color
- Hard storage case: 32” x 21” x 12 ½”
- Weight: 48lb
false not grp product
|Item Name||North American Rescue Advanced Bleeding Control Skills Training Kit with Wound Packing Simulator|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.