The Nonin WristOx2 Model 3150 Wrist-Worn Pulse Oximeter provides highly accurate oxygen saturation and pulse rate readings in the widest range of patients and settings. From the hospital to the home, the WristOx2 is ideal for applications including cardio-ambulatory monitoring, remote wireless monitoring, and overnight studies.
It is simple and easy to use, and data can be downloaded via a USB cable or wirelessly with Bluetooth technology, providing patients with increased independence during continuous monitoring applications.
The Model 3150 is the most advanced wrist-worn pulse oximeter available and features advanced performance and reporting capabilities including enhanced connectivity and increased memory storage.
- Easy to Use: Simply put your finger in the sensor
- Powerful Battery: 48 hours of battery life (non-Bluetooth), 24 hours with continuous Bluetooth using two AAA alkaline batteries
- Enhanced Memory: 1,080 hours of non-volatile memory at a four-second sampling rate with additional high resolution variable sampling options of one or two seconds
- Convenient Data Transfer: Transfer data securely to nVISION® data management software via Bluetooth wireless or USB connection
- New Sensor Line: The new WristOx2 sensors are exclusively designed for use with the new WristOx2™, Model 3150
- Software Support: Advanced features such as Six Minute Walk Test (6MWT) or overnight sleep reporting available when used with nVISION data management software
- Nonin Quality and Support: Rugged durability and industry-leading 3-year warranty
false not grp product
|Item Name||Nonin WristOx2™ Wrist Pulse Oximeter, Model 3150|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.