The Nonin CO-Pilot™ Adult and Pediatric Fingerclip Sensor is for use with the Wireless Handheld Multi-Parameter System H500. This provides accurate readings of COHb, MetHb, SpO2, pulse rate and rSO2, and is designed to function even in the most rugged conditions. The system offers reliable COHb and SpO2 measurements in the presence of hypoxia and CO poisoning.
- Compatible with Nonin SpO2, rSO2 and multi-paramater SenSmart sensor types
- Provides wireless patient screening from the sensor to the display up to 30 feet (10m)
- Multi-parameter display shows many parameters along with a pleth waveform
- Hassle-free system pre-pairs the display and signal processor
- Flexible system monitors rSO2 during resuscitation, ECMO or anesthetized transports
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of runtime
- Durable sensor measures SpO2, pulse rate, COHb, and MetHb simultaneously
- Meets or exceeds ISO EMS Standards for medical devices
- Nonin PureSAT technology delivers consistent measurements under tough conditions
- %COHb display range: 0 to 99%
- %MetHb display range: 0 to 99%
- %SpO2 display ranges: 0 to 100%
- %rSO2 display range: 0 to 100%
- Pulse rate display range: 18 to 321 beats per minute (BPM)
- Memory: Minimum 280 hours
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Transient operatingb temperature: -20°C to 50 °C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Storage/transportation temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to +158°F)
- Operating humidity: 15% to 93% noncondensing
- Transient operatingb humidity: 15% to 90% noncondensing
- Storage/transportation: Up to 93% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: 0 to 4,000m (13,123ft)
- Power requirements (mains): 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz
- D-HH battery internal power: 3.8 volt Li-ion battery, 3600 mAh
- SP-BLE battery internal power: 3.7 volt Li-ion battery, 1260mAh
- Battery capacity: Approximately 10 hours continuous operation
- Classification per IEC 60601-1 / CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1 / UL60601-1:
- Type of Protection: Internally powered (on battery power). Class II with AC adapter.
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- Enclosure Degree of Ingress Protection in Carrying Case: D-HH, SP-BLE: IP33
- Operation: Bluetooth low energy
- Bluetooth compliance: Version 4.2 or greater
- Output power: <8 dBm
- Operating range: 9.1m (30ft), line-of-sight
- Antenna type: Internal
- Display Screen (D-HH): 97mm W x 178mm H x 21mm D (3.8" W x 7.0" H x 0.8" D)
- Signal Processor (SP-BLE): 23mm H x 28mm W x 89mm L (0.9” H x 1.1” W x 3.5” L)
- Display Screen (D-HH): 330g (11.6oz)
- Signal Processor (SP-BLE): 90g (3.2oz)
false not grp product
|Item Name||Nonin CO-Pilot™ Adult & Pediatric Fingerclip Sensor|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
Curaplex® Assurance® Nasal Alar SpO2™ Disposable Sensor
Nonin PureLight® Reusable Finger Clip Pulse Sensors
$185.99 - $189.99
Masimo SET® Rainbow® DCI Reusable Sensor, 3', Adult
Masimo SET® Rainbow® R25-L Adult/Neonatal Adhesive Sensor
Masimo SET® LNCS™ DCI Reusable Adult Sensor for Zoll, >30kg, 3'
Masimo SET® Rainbow® R20 Adhesive Sensor, Pediatric