Nonin 9843 SpO2 and CO2 combines proven pulse oximetry technology with reliable CO2 detection, making it an ideal monitor for patient transport and emergency use. The 9843 highlights include:
- Versatile — Simultaneous or independent operation of pulse oximeter & CO2 detector
- Proven — Used by patient transport and emergency professionals worldwide
- Flexible — Choice of non-alarm, apnea alarm, or full-alarm features
- ”First Breath” Active — No warm-up required
- Rugged — Drop and vibration tested
- Easy-to-Use — Intuitive key pad
- Efficient — 20 hours of battery life monitoring CO2 and %SpO2; 90 hours %SpO2 only
- Cost-Effective — No calibration required
false not grp product
|Item Name||Nonin 9843 SpO2 and CO2 Pulse Oximeter Monitor|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® Nonin Onyx® Vantage 9590 Finger Pulse Oximeter
Curaplex® Finger Pulse Oximeter
BCI SPECTRO2™ 20 Pulse Oximeter System
BCI® 3301 Handheld Pulse Oximeter
MedSource Handheld Pulse Oximeter
ADC Pulse Oximeter, Pediatric
Masimo Rad-57™ Handheld Oximeter with SpCO and SpO2, Adult Rainbow® Sensor, RC-01 Cable and Case
Masimo Rad-57™ SpO2 Only
Nonin WristOx2™ Wrist Pulse Oximeter, Model 3150
Nonin PalmSAT® 2500 Digital Handheld Pulse Oximeter