Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer IR 988
The Non-contact Infrared Thermometer IR 988 provides accurate and rapid temperature readings without any physical contact. Simply scan the patient's forehead and receive an instantaneous temperature result in less than two seconds. The thermometer features a large, color-changing backlit screen that visually reflects the severity of your temperature. It also offers a built-in alarm that sounds when the temperature indicates a high fever. Utilize this product in your community, institution, business or home for convenient, one-handed temperature readings.
- Built-in smart chip
- High temperature alarm
- Non-contact infrared rays
- Color-changing screen display
- Measurement time: 1 second
- Measuring distance: 2cm to 5cm
- Memory array: 32 units
- Measurement site: Forehead
- Measuring range (body): 94.1°F – 108.5°F
- Measuring range (object): 32°F - 199.4°F
- Maximum allowable error: 94.1°F – 108.5°F
- Product dimensions: 150mm x 96mm x 44mm
- Product weight: 123g
- Power supply: DC.3V (AA*2)
- Green zone: 89.6°F – 99.3°F
- Orange zone: 99.4°F – 100.2°F
- Red zone: 100.4°F – 109.2°F
NOTE: Batteries not included.
false not grp product
|Item Name||Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer IR 988|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Ventyv Nitrile 3.5 Exam Gloves - 200/bx
MedSource Non-contact Infrared Thermometer, Model IR 300, FDA-approved