NitroMist® Nitroglycerin Lingual Aerosol 400 mcg/spray
|0430-04||4.1g Bottle, 90 Metered Doses||
|0430-04||4.1g Bottle, 90 Metered Doses||
|1911-43008||8.5g Bottle, 230 Metered Doses||
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is non-returnable.
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
NitroMist® is a nitrate vasodilator indicated for acute relief of an attack or acute prophylaxis of angina pectoris due to coronary artery disease. Available in a 90 (4.1 gram) and 230 (8.5 gram) metered aerosol spray bottle.
- The NitroMist Aerosol Delivery System: NitroMist has a unique aerosol delivery system that maintains the potency and stability of nitroglycerin for up to 36 months (or approximately 230 sprays).
- Consistent Metered Dose: NitroMist features a unique delivery system. With each spray, a consistent metered dose is delivered via propellant-driven ultrafine mist. Adequate pressure must be applied to the actuator button to receive the full dose. Unit must be primed prior to initial use.
- Priming NitroMist: After receiving a new prescription or refill, patients should remove the plastic cap, place forefinger on actuator button, and press 10 times. NitroMist is now primed for 6 weeks and ready to use. If not used for more than 6 weeks, the NitroMist bottle can be adequately reprimed with 2 sprays.
- NitroMist Works Fast: NitroMist is rapidly absorbed to help provide fast relief. In one study, nitroglycerin aerosol spray provided symptom relief from acute angina in 60 seconds or less in 70% of patients vs. 38% for tablets (P<.001).1* In another large scale study of nearly 800 angina patients, nitroglycerin spray provided rapid symptom relief in most patients—regardless of age.2*†
- Get Fast Protection: NitroMist also prevents angina that is triggered by exercise. Patients treated with NitroMist significantly increased their exercise tolerance (the time it takes to experience angina symptoms while exercising).3 Patients can take NitroMist 5 to 10 minutes before engaging in activities that may trigger an attack. NitroMist can be sprayed on or under the tongue during an angina attack and is not to be inhaled.
- Convenient and Reliable: The NitroMist bottle is distinct. The pocket-sized bottle provides convenience and reliability, remaining potent for up to 36 months. It requires initial priming of 10 sprays and remains adequately primed for 6 weeks. If not used within 6 weeks, NitroMist can be adequately reprimed with 2 sprays. For complete instructions, watch the How to Take NitroMist patient video.
- Storage temperature range: 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- 0430-04 NITROMIST 400 MCG SPRAY, 4.1 GM BOTTLE, 90 METERED DOSES
- NDC: 76299-430-04
- 1911-43008 NITROMIST 400MCG SPRAY 8.5GM BOTTLE 230 METERED DOSES
- NDC: 76299-430-08
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.