The NexTemp® Single Use (Disposable) Clinical Thermometer is used for applications that require high-accuracy and excellent infection prevention properties. Each unit is individually wrapped and intended for single patient use.
NexTemp® Thermometers provide a fast and accurate reading in one minute. To use: unwrap the thermometer and place the thermometer in the patient’s mouth; wait one minute; remove the thermometer; read the temperature scale immediately, looking for the last black dot; discard when finished. Axillary (underarm) temperature measurements can be taken using this thermometer, leaving it in place for 3 minutes.
Medical professionals have used NexTemp® for over 25 years in acute care hospitals, physician’s offices, dialysis centers, clinics and long term care facilities. It is a proven medical device that is used around the world. NexTemp® is US FDA listed; is manufactured under Quality System ISO 13485 (2003); carries a CE Mark; and conforms to ASTM E 1299-96 specifications. All product manufacturing is performed in the United States.
- Shelf life: 5 years from the date of manufacture
- Accurate: ±0.2°F / ±0.1°C (between 98.0°F to 102.0°F / 37.0°C to 39.0°C)
- Safe, non-toxic, mercury-free, latex-free
- Reduces the risk of infection, cross-infection or reinfection
- Unbreakable - no expensive repairs or capital equipment commitments
- No equipment to clean after each and every use (per the manufacturer’s instructions)
- Economical - no probe covers, batteries, or calibration required
- No special conditions required - thermometer resets itself automatically if exposed to elevated temperatures during shipment or storage (best stored in a cool dry place below 86°F / 30°C)
- Easily transportable, unbreakable, inexpensive, convenient
false not grp product
|Item Name||NexTemp® Disposable Thermometer, Individually Wrapped|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.