Nasco® Brayden CPR Training Manikin, Red Indicator Lights
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The Brayden CPR Training Manikin by Nasco the first ever training manikin to display visual flow of blood from the heart to the brain during CPR. Students will not only easily learn how to execute proper and correct CPR in time of need, but will also help to remember the ultimate purpose and vital importance of correct and proper execution of CPR.
Three kinds of indicator lights let students and instructors know if procedures are being performed correctly
1. Blood Circulation Indicators: Lights change speed to reflect the blood flow in proportion to compression depth, aiding in visualizing the blood flow from the heart to the brain
2. Compression Indicators: Depending on the CPR quality, indicators will light partially or completely. Completely lit indicators indicate the procedure has been performed correctly. Indicators are interrelated with the given default value of depth and compression speed prescribed in the 2010 CPR Guidelines.
3. CPR Quality Indicators: These only light when the compression depth and speed coincide correctly with the given default value.
In addition, the manikin also has the following functions for basic life support:
- Anatomical landmarks such as the sternum, rib cage, sternal notch, and xiphisternum
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth
- Highly realistic chest rise with correct ventilations
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening airway
- Skin is RoHS and REACH compliant. Cleanup is quick and easy. Measures 24-5/8”L x 14-3/8” W x 9-13/16” D
|Item Name||Nasco® Brayden CPR Training Manikin, Red Indicator Lights|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.