The Nasco® pediatric airway management trainer has realistic anatomy and landmarks which include teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, epiglottis, vocal cords, trachea, lungs, esophagus and stomach.
- Separate lungs for auscultation
- Inflatable stomach bladder indicates esophageal insufflation
- Practice suctioning and oral, nasal, and intubation techniques
- Helpful for practicing airway management skills on pediatric patients
- A simulated head of a 5-year-old child featuring realistic size and anatomy
- (1) Training stand
- (1) Spray lubricant
- (1) Stomach and lung set
- (1) Hard carrying case
false not grp product
|Item Name||Nasco Pediatric Intubation Head Trainer|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
Laerdal Infant Intubation/Airway Management Trainer
Nasco Life/form® Advanced Airway Larry Trainer Head with Stand and Case
Simulaids Economy Airway Management Trainer, Adult