Nasco Life/form® Blood Pressure Simulator
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
The Nasco Life/form® Blood Pressure Simulator teaches physical assessment and helps resolve the uncertainties common in teaching students to take blood pressure. It is available with or without a speaker system.
This lifelike simulator allows the presetting of values for both systolic and diastolic pressures. It provides an excellent means to practice listening to and distinguishing blood pressure sounds prior to actual clinical experience. It is possible to audibly discern the five Korotkoff phases. Many times when working with a live patient, pressures are difficult to auscultate, making accurate evaluation of student proficiency almost impossible, and undermining the student’s self-confidence. With this realistic unit, the student can find the preset results and the instructor can unfailingly know if the student has performed the procedure accurately. The electronically generated sounds are digitally recorded.
- Durable control unit
- Palpable radial pulse
- Simple calibration procedure
- Optional external speaker
- Control unit allows instructor to select systolic and diastolic settings, adjust volume, turn auscultatory gap on or off, adjust pulse rate or easily calibrate unit for use with any sphygmomanometer
- Allows students to use normal procedure to place cuff on arm, check palpable pulse at the radial site, pump cuff, read pressures on sphygmomanometer, auscultate Korotkoff sounds with any stethoscope through a speaker in the arm
The ideal way to broadcast blood pressure sounds to an entire classroom. The instructor can instantly change Korotkoff phases to compare audible differences, vary pulse rate and volume, control systolic and diastolic pressures, and demonstrate the phenomenon of auscultatory gap. In addition to group presentations, the arm is included for individual practice.
- LF01095U includes: blood pressure arm with embedded speaker, sphygmomanometer, electronic control unit (six “AA” batteries), instruction manual, and hard carry case.
- LF01129U includes: Nasco Life/form Blood Pressure Simulator (LF01095U) and Nasco Amplifier/Speaker System (LF01189U).
Note: No special stethoscope required (stethoscope not included). For auscultatory blood pressure only.
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
Nasco Life/form® Intraosseous (IO) Infusion Simulator, Adult Leg
Replacement Neck Skins for Nasco Life/form® Cricothyrotomy Simulator
Simulaids® Cricothyrotomy Simulator with 4 Overlay Skins
Microflex® Supreno SE Powder-free Nitrile Exam Gloves