The Brayden CPR Training Manikin by Nasco the first ever training manikin to display visual flow of blood from the heart to the brain during CPR. Students will not only easily learn how to execute proper and correct CPR in time of need, but will also help to remember the ultimate purpose and vital importance of correct and proper execution of CPR.
Three kinds of indicator lights let students and instructors know if procedures are being performed correctly
1. Blood Circulation Indicators: Lights change speed to reflect the blood flow in proportion to compression depth, aiding in visualizing the blood flow from the heart to the brain
2. Compression Indicators: Depending on the CPR quality, indicators will light partially or completely. Completely lit indicators indicate the procedure has been performed correctly. Indicators are interrelated with the given default value of depth and compression speed prescribed in the 2010 CPR Guidelines.
3. CPR Quality Indicators: These only light when the compression depth and speed coincide correctly with the given default value.
In addition, the manikin also has the following functions for basic life support:
- Anatomical landmarks such as the sternum, rib cage, sternal notch, and xiphisternum
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth
- Highly realistic chest rise with correct ventilations
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening airway
- Skin is RoHS and REACH compliant. Cleanup is quick and easy. Measures 24-5/8”L x 14-3/8” W x 9-13/16” D
false not grp product
|Item Name||Nasco® Brayden CPR Training Manikin, Red Indicator Lights|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Prestan® Professional Adult CPR Training Manikins with CPR Monitor
$138.99 - $566.48
Prestan® Professional Infant CPR Training Manikin without CPR Monitor, Meduim Skin
$113.59 - $499.10