If you work as a health professional, this is the drug handbook you need! Mosby's Drug Reference for Health Professions, 6th Edition makes it easy to look up the drugs your patients and clients are taking and understand how those drugs may affect treatment. Over 900 concise drug monographs are organized alphabetically by generic name for quick access to the most important information on administering drugs and keeping your patients safe. This edition includes coverage of 49 new drugs plus an enhanced companion website which not only has new features on EMS drugs and the top 200 drugs, but is packed with practical resources for everyday use. No health professional should be without this portable drug guide!
- 49 NEW drugs are added - for a total of over 900 drug monographs - supplying you with the most current and inclusive drug information.
- UPDATED drug list adds newly approved drugs and deletes drugs that have been recalled or discontinued to ensure that drug information is clinically accurate, relevant, and current.
- www.mosbydrugref.com companion website includes additional coverage of topics such as drugs of abuse, a full-color pill atlas, herbal remedy monographs, medication math exercises, audio pronunciations of generic drug names, and an audio glossary of terms and definitions, plus new coverage including EMS Drugs, the Top 200 drugs, and Vaccination/Immunization schedules.
- Alphabetical organization of drugs by generic name - and a two-color design - save time in finding need-to-know details for day-to-day practice.
- Precautions and Considerations sections include key information written specifically for health professions practitioners.
- Drug storage information identifies those drugs in which extra care is needed to maintain potency.
- Lifespan content provides the answers you need when working with elderly, pediatric, and adult populations.
- Useful appendices make it easy to look up topics including normal laboratory values and FDA pregnancy categories.
- Icons call attention to special drug information including high alert warnings and IV compatibilities/incompatibilities.
- Trim Size: 4 3/8” x 7 3/8”
- Imprint: Mosby
- ISBN: 978-0-323-320696
- Copyright: 2016
false not grp product
|Item Name||Mosby's Drug Reference For Health Professions, 6th Edition|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
Microflex® Supreno SE Powder-free Nitrile Exam Gloves