The Moldex 2200N95 Particulate Respirator features a molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion that provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points.
The Dura-Mesh® shell, exclusive to Moldex®, protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. This results in fewer respirators being used and lower costs.
The Moldex 2200N95 Particulate Respirator is great for hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present.
- Size: Medium/Large
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
false not grp product
|Item Name||Moldex® N95 Particulate Respirator Masks|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.