Microdot® Bleach Wipes, 6” x 6”, 160/tub
This item is non-returnable.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
Orders placed for this item cannot be canceled.
The Microdot® Bleach Wipe is a ready to use, EPA registered hospital use disinfectant bleach wipe. Not only will these bleach wipes disinfect your blood glucose meter they disinfect hard, non-porous healthcare surfaces, patient care equipment, and point-of-care equipment.
One step cleaner and disinfectant that kills:
- C. diff Spores in ONE STEP in 3 minutes
- HBV in 30 seconds
- HCV in 30 seconds (pre-clean prior to disinfecting surface)
Kills the following organisms in 5 minutes:
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Vancomycin-resistant enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Dimensions: 6” x 6”
- Pre-moistened wipes with a 1:10 dilution of bleach following the guidelines of the CDC, OSHA, CMS, SHEA-IDSA, and APIC.
Please note: Microdot® Bleach Wipes are for exterior surfaces of blood glucose meters and are not for use on the needle and/or the monitors.
false not grp product
|Item Name||Microdot® Bleach Wipes, 6” x 6”, 160/tub|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.