Meret OMNI™ PRO X Complete Infection Control BLS/ALS Total System Modules (TS2 Ready™), Case Only
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The OMNI™ PRO X is the perfect BLS/ ALS bag for the first responder who wants an organized solution for their equipment with options, and with complete infection control. Constructed internally and externally from non-absorbing wipe-clean materials the OMNI™ PRO X is specifically designed to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens. The OMNI™ PRO X is the foundation for a system of TS2-Ready™ first responder bags that are interchangeable, enabling the first responder to attach additional, optional modules to the bag's sides depending on the team's requirements.
The OMNI™ PRO X is also available with NIJ certified Level IIIA M4L Ballistic Armored Protection that can withstand multiple rounds including a .44 MAG. Discreetly constructed into the rear pocket of the backpack system, an ultrathin M4L (MERET 4 LIFE) armored ballistic panel is positioned to defend your vital chest region when approached from behind. The OMNI™ PRO can also be worn across the front of the body, or used as a shield for similar protection if the threat is forward. This new feature can provide protection to advance quicker onto an unsecure shooter scene in order to quickly aid and evacuate the injured.
The OMNI™ PRO X's internal main compartment can be completely customized for small and large items using the innovative SLIDER system. Overlapping panels secure internal contents and provide access to TS2 Ready™ DEEP STUFF Pockets and STICKIT STRIPS. Outside pockets and pouches offer additional quick-access storage. Using OneView™ technology, the bag opens completely facing one direction, providing access to all compartments without moving the bag. A front pocket offers space for additional STICKIT strips, or longer items such as intubation aids. A system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed. The bag is ergonomically designed for use as a backpack, shoulder bag, can be carried briefcase style, or can be grabbed from any position using a system of light weight comfort-grip side handles.
The OMNI™ PRO X has a hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that provides a snug and secure fit. Walk, run, climb, or ascend, this backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including fully padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket in the back of the bag. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced to ensure durability and resist water.
• Constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally
• Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies
• Provides 12” (tall) x 9” (wide) NIJ Level IIIA armor protection to vital chest region
• Converts your 2 bags into a 1 bag system
• Front MOLLE panel for accessory customization
• Fits 4+ TS2-Ready™ modules internally or 2 externally
• 1 DEEP STUFF pocket, 2 STICKIT Strips and shoulder strap with metal hardware INCLUDED
• Add the M8001X to add an MJD or MD O2 cylinder storage or secure O2 access panel
• Increased size can support All-In-One VIPR O2 systems
• Oversized YKK zippers
• Matte chrome metal hardware
• Double stitching on all stress points
• Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear
• Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
• COMFORT-GRIP carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the bag (except on tactical black)
• Lined back and bottom resists water and wear
• Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
• Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
• Reflective front/ back/ side panels, tie down loops, zipper, and handle logos (except on tactical black)
• Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
• TS2 Ready™ hideaway zippers for 2 optional side TS2 Ready™ modules
• TS2 Ready™ for 4 removable DEEP STUFF Pockets, 12 removable STICKIT STRIPS, or combinations of both
• Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
• OneView™ technology- all main compartments open completely in front of first responder
• Zippered internal mesh compartments
• Customizable internal main compartment using SLIDERS™ System
• Overlapping internal panels secure contents
• Dual large external zipper pockets with mesh lined compartments
• Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
• All compartments have air dry capability• M4L ballistic resistance
•NIJ STANDARD 0108.01 THREAT PROTECTION (LEVEL IIIA)
9mm Luger 124gr FMJ
.44 MAG 240gr Lead SWC GC
SPECIAL THREAT PROTECTION
Federal 9mm Luger 124gr Hydra-Shok JHP
Federal .40 S&W 165gr Hydra-Shok JHP
Federal .45 AUTO +P 200gr GDHP
Product Dimensions: 15” x 22” x 9.5”
Product Weight: 10 lbs 14 oz standard
M4L Lifetime Warranty, 5 Year Warranty Optional Armored Ballistic Panel
Meret OMNI™ PRO X Complete Infection Control BLS/ALS Total System Module (TS2 Ready™), Case Only, Tactical Black
Meret OMNI™ PRO X Complete Infection Control BLS/ALS Total System Module (TS2 Ready™), Case Only, Red
Meret OMNI™ PRO X Complete Infection Control BLS/ALS Total System Module (TS2 Ready™), Case Only, Navy Blue
|Color||Tactical Black||Red||Navy Blue||Select||Select||Select|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.