The Meret MEDKIT PRO X Medication Module provides versatile organization and quick access to a variety of medications. First line meds, IVs, pre-filled meds and ampules all safely fit into the protected, lockable module which can be attached to any MERET TS2-Ready™ bag or any MOLLE ready product. The module is protected by the TUFF-SHELL™ exterior with infection control.
The MEDKIT PRO X is ideal for flight medics, critical care nurses and paramedics who want to organize medications into four easily accessible sections for quick treatment. Compartment one offers a large flexible clear pocket for multiple 500cc IV bag solutions and IV start supplies like tegaderm, tape and tourniquets. Compartment two provides storage for three 10-15mL med bottles, six 5-10mL med bottles, and eight 2-5mL med bottles. All bottle med pockets are clear for easy medication identification and quick removal for treatment. Compartments three and four use multiple woven elastic webbing bands to secure first line medications and pre-filled medications. The entire MEDKIT PRO X is surrounded by thick padding to protect medications from breaking.
- Constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally
- Bright internal materials for easy view of supplies
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Lined bottom resists water and wear
- Reflective front panel, zipper, and handle logos
- Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Clear durable pockets allow easy identification of contents
- Lockable zippers for pharmacy seal
- Dimensions: 6.25" x 10.25" x 5.7"
- Weight: 1lb 11oz
false not grp product
|Item Name||Meret MEDKIT™ PRO X Medication Module|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.