The Airway™ Pro X Intubation Tri-Fold Module securely organizes basic and advanced airway equipment. Its Tuff-Shell™ exterior with infection control protects your valuable airway supplies. Its roll-out, tri-fold design quickly allows access to all of your airway equipment while securely fitting within a TS2 Ready™ module. Transparent inside pockets allow for clear identification of blades, intubation tubes and other airway supplies. Add this module to any MERET TS2 Ready product: use it individually as a shoulder bag, or use the backside Velcro® webbing straps to attach it to any MOLLE-compatible gear, such as the PRB3+™ Pro Personal Response Bag or SRT™ Pro Search and Rescue Team Pack.
- Wipe-clean infection control construction internally and externally
- Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Backside MOLLE-compatible, Velcro webbing attachments
- Lined bottom resists water and wear
- Reflective front panel, zipper and handle logos
- Removable unit/contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Clear pockets allow easy identification of contents
- Securely organizes laryngoscope, blades and stylets as well as intubation tubes, syringes, forceps, OPAs/NPAs and gloves
- Roll-out tri-fold easy access system
- Measurements: 6.25” x 10.25” x 3.95”
- Weight: 1lb 14oz
PLEASE NOTE: Optional shoulder strap and supplies shown in images are not included.
false not grp product
|Item Name||Meret Airway™ Pro X Intubation Tri-fold Module, Navy Blue|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.