MedSource Non-contact Infrared Thermometer, Model IR 300, FDA-approved
This item is non-returnable.
Orders placed for this item cannot be canceled.
The MedSource Model IR 300 Non-contact Infrared Thermometer provides accurate and rapid temperature readings with no physical contact. You can simply scan the patient's forehead and receive a temperature result in less than two seconds.
This FDA-approved thermometer features a color-changing LED screen that visually reflects the severity of your temperature. In addition to the numeric temperature, the screen will show “No Fever”, “Slight Fever” or “High Fever.” This device is easy to use one-handed.
There are three buttons on the side of the thermometer. The Set Button allows you to choose between the audible and silent mode. The Memo Button allows you to view up to 50 of the previous temperature readings. The Mode Button lets you choose between Body or Surface. The Mode you choose will also display on the digital screen.
This thermometer is ideal for household use and doctors or nurses in a clinical setting.
- FDA 510k cleared device
- Can be used one-handed
- Measures temperature in less than two seconds
- Easy-to-read digital screen
- Automatic power-off to save batteries
- Set button to choose between audible or silent mode
- Memo button to view 50 previous temperature readings
- Measuring distance: 0.4″-2″
- Measurement accuracy: 0.2°C/0.36°F
- Thermal equilibrium time: 30 minutes
- Body temperature range: 93.2°F-109.2°F
- Storing temperature: 60°F-95°F
- Memory function: 50 temperature readings
- Automatic power-off: <18 seconds
- Product weight: 3.033 oz (excluding two AA batteries)
- Product size: L 5.43″ x W 3.74″ x H 1.47″
false not grp product
|Item Name||MedSource Non-contact Infrared Thermometer, Model IR 300, FDA-approved|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.