MedaSonics® CardioBeat® Doppler with Ultrasound Stethoscope
By Cooper Surgical
See product page for possible alternates.
The MedaSonics® CardioBeat® Doppler with Ultrasound Stethoscope® features enhanced “detection mode” which increases doppler sensitivity at a touch of a button, making it easier to screen patients with special medical needs.
- Indicator light signals EDM is active and warns of low battery.
- No-hold on/off button helps locate vessels and assess patency, calculate ankle-brachial index and measure systolic blood pressure of infant, shock and obese patients.
- Heart rate display calculates beats per minute in an easy to read format for added convenience.
- Break Noise Suppression® dampens feedback from probe to patient contact.
- Consistently detects weak pulses not obtainable with conventional auscultation, verifies vessel patency and screens for venous thrombosis.
- Compact ergonomic design helps dopplers to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- Auto shut-off feature extends battery life.
false not grp product
|Item Name||MedaSonics® CardioBeat® Doppler with Ultrasound Stethoscope|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
MedaSonics® Headset Cord, FP/BF Doppler Compatible
Ships in 3-6 weeks.