The MedaSonics® CardioBeat® Doppler with Ultrasound Stethoscope® features enhanced “detection mode” which increases doppler sensitivity at a touch of a button, making it easier to screen patients with special medical needs.
- Indicator light signals EDM is active and warns of low battery.
- No-hold on/off button helps locate vessels and assess patency, calculate ankle-brachial index and measure systolic blood pressure of infant, shock and obese patients.
- Heart rate display calculates beats per minute in an easy to read format for added convenience.
- Break Noise Suppression® dampens feedback from probe to patient contact.
- Consistently detects weak pulses not obtainable with conventional auscultation, verifies vessel patency and screens for venous thrombosis.
- Compact ergonomic design helps dopplers to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- Auto shut-off feature extends battery life.
false not grp product
|Item Name||MedaSonics® CardioBeat® Doppler with Ultrasound Stethoscope|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
MedaSonics® Headset Cord, FP/BF Doppler Compatible
MedaSonics® TRIA® II Fetal Doppler with Accu-Rate™ Display, Water-proof Probe
MedaSonics® Blood Flow Doppler
You might also like...
ADC Adscope® 603 Clinician Stethoscope, 31”
MedSource Sprague Stethoscope and Blood Pressure Matched Set
ADC Adscope® 658 Electronic Stethoscope, Adult, Black
3M™ Littmann® Lightweight II Special Edition Stethoscope, 28”
ADC® Pro’s Combo IV Fanny Pack Aneriod Kit
Curaplex® Sprague-Rappaport Stethoscope