Masimo® M-LNCS™ E1 Adhesive Ear Sensors
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
Masimo® M-LNCS™ E1 Sensor offers reliable measurements during extremely low perfusion when Masimo Max Sensitivity setting is not enabled. It also reduces complexity of reusable ear sensor management (cleaning, storage, and inter-departmental transport).
- Single-Patient-Use Sensor Designed for the Ear Concha
- The ear allows easy access during surgery, resuscitation, and in patients with finger deformities, or when digit access is not possible
- The ear site may provide oxygen saturation measurements that are less susceptible to changes in peripheral perfusion
- In a study comparing response rate, forehead and ear sensors were found to have faster detection of desaturation and resaturation compared to digit sensors
- Provides an alternative to digit sensors when the forehead site is unavailable, for example during brain function monitoring, cerebral oximetry monitoring, or neck stabilization
- Sensor design offers more secure placement on the cavum concha than traditional clip-style ear lobe sensors
- Alternative to digit sensor when forehead site is unavailable (for example, during brain function monitoring, cerebral oxygenation monitoring, or neck stabilization during trauma)
|Item Name||Masimo® M-LNCS™ E1 Adhesive Ear Sensors|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.