Masimo Rad-G™ Pulse Oximeter
The Masimo Rad-G Pulse Oximeter is a rugged handheld device. The pulse oximeter is portable, has a rechargeable battery and an LCD display. The battery provides 24 hours of operational use. Each device is powered by Masimo SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry technology. Each pulse oximeter delivers high-quality and reliable monitoring for clinicians to quickly assess patients, even in low-resource settings.
The pulse oximeters have a hard-outer case to withstand drops from 6’ onto a hard surface. They also are lightweight for easily transportation. Each pulse ox has configurable alarms to offer insight into patient status changes.
- Powered by Masimo SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry technology
- Handheld device
- Lightweight and slim profile for easily transportation and storage
- Rechargeable battery provides 24 hours of operational use
- External casing built to withstand drops from 6’
- Provides high-quality readings in low-resource settings
- Configurable alarms to alert patient status changes
- Easy-to-see LCD display
- Available with Masimo single-patient-use and reusable sensors
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Masimo Rad-57™ Handheld Oximeter with SpCO and SpO2, Adult Rainbow® Sensor, RC-01 Cable and Case
Nonin CO-Pilot™ Wireless Handheld Multi-Parameter System (H500)
Smiths BCI® Capnocheck® II Handheld Digital Capnograph Oximeter
$191.99 - $3,829.99