Masimo® M-LNCS™ E1 Sensor offers reliable measurements during extremely low perfusion when Masimo Max Sensitivity setting is not enabled. It also reduces complexity of reusable ear sensor management (cleaning, storage, and inter-departmental transport).
- Single-Patient-Use Sensor Designed for the Ear Concha
- The ear allows easy access during surgery, resuscitation, and in patients with finger deformities, or when digit access is not possible
- The ear site may provide oxygen saturation measurements that are less susceptible to changes in peripheral perfusion
- In a study comparing response rate, forehead and ear sensors were found to have faster detection of desaturation and resaturation compared to digit sensors
- Provides an alternative to digit sensors when the forehead site is unavailable, for example during brain function monitoring, cerebral oximetry monitoring, or neck stabilization
- Sensor design offers more secure placement on the cavum concha than traditional clip-style ear lobe sensors
- Alternative to digit sensor when forehead site is unavailable (for example, during brain function monitoring, cerebral oxygenation monitoring, or neck stabilization during trauma)
false not grp product
|Item Name||Masimo® M-LNCS™ E1 Adhesive Ear Sensors|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.