As a single-patient-use ear sensor that is placed securely in the cavum conchae (the deep hollow near the ear canal opening), the Masimo E1 E1® SpO2 Ear Sensor allows clinicians to combine performance with a reliable alternative monitoring site while minimizing cross-contamination.
- Avoids cross-contamination risks
- Faster detection of desaturation/resaturation
- Alternate monitoring site with easy access during surgery, resuscitation, in patients with finger deformities or when digit access is not possible
- Offers reliable measurements during extremely low perfusion
- Allows for hands-free monitoring
- Ear site may offer advantages for pleth variability (PVI®) monitoring to help clinicians assess fluid responsiveness
false not grp product
|Item Name||Masimo LNCS E1® SpO2 Disposable Ear Sensor, 3' Cable, Adult|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Masimo SET® M-LNCS™ Adhesive SpO2 Sensor, Infant, Single-use, 3-20kg
$19.95 - $32.50
Masimo SET® Rainbow® DCI Reusable Sensor, 3', Adult
Masimo SET® LNCS™ SpO2 Adhesive Sensors for Zoll, Disposable, 18”
$20.25 - $24.79
Masimo Rad-57™ Handheld Oximeter with SpCO and SpO2, Adult Rainbow® Sensor, RC-01 Cable and Case
Masimo SET® LNCS™ SpO2 Adhesive Sensor for Zoll, Disposable, Adult, 18"