The m2® Inc. Ratcheting Medical Tourniquet® (RMT) for Pediatric and Geriatric patients is designed to stop blood flow in a bleeding emergency. While many tourniquets aren’t effective on smaller patients, this tourniquet is designed for individuals who weigh less than 120 pounds. It is quick and easy to apply, only requiring one hand.
- Fast, easy and highly effective
- Applies precise mechanical pressure
- Possesses a self-locking system
- Easy application with one hand
- Produces a ratcheting sound when activated
- Made of compact and lightweight material
- Two-step instructions are clearly printed on RMT™
- Intended for a one-time use
- Includes a built-in safety stop
- Weight: 3.4 oz
- Size: 5.25” x 1.5” x 1.25”
- Buckle: 0.75”
- Ladder strap: 1.5” webbing
false not grp product
|Item Name||m2® Ratcheting Medical Tourniquet® (RMT), Pediatric/Geriatric, Yellow|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.