The Livingston Patient Transport provides the solution for all up and down stair transport. No more injured EMTs from stair transports, even with the heaviest of patients. Can your department justify continuing the risk of back injury without this product?
- Backboard Transport - Full backboard transport capability, up & down stairs and on level floors
- Hand Brakes - Individual hand controlled track brakes for full stopping capability in stair descent
- Lever Activated Lifting - Track powered by lifting levers to eliminate the strain of manually lifting patients
- Backboard Loading / Unloading Position - Reclining backboard mounting configuration for reduced stress; backboard attachment at convenient height
- Fully collapsible - Fully collapsible for standard ambulance compartment storage
- Rugged Design - Large castors for rough floor transport; aircraft quality aluminum for high strength & low weight
- 600 pound capacity
- Only 21 1⁄4 inches wide for ease of use in narrow spaces
- Water spray cleanable with durable urethane & antibacterial plastic surfaces
- Includes all straps & backboard mounting hardware
- Includes DVD & instructions with training forms
- 1 Year Warranty
false not grp product
|Item Name||Livingston Patient Stair Transport|
|Stair Chair Type||Manual Chair|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® ET Tubes, Cuffed with Stylet
Curaplex® PVC Nasopharyngeal Robertazzi Airways
Curaplex® Suction Catheters
Curaplex® IV Extension Set with Needleless Injection Site, 8in
Curaplex® Gravity IV Administration Sets, Needle-free Pre-pierced Sure-lok Y-Site
Curaplex® Nasal Cannulas
Curaplex® Blood Pressure Cuffs
Curaplex® TritonGrip SE Nitrile Exam Gloves, Blue
Curaplex® Patient Transporters
Curaplex® BVM Manual Resuscitator with Universal Connector and 7' O2 Tubing