This kit is an essential companion kit to the 25 Person Emergency Response Kit. It is designed using guidelines from leading disaster response organizations to meet the needs of students or staff in the event that an emergency situation lasts beyond a few hours.
In a severe emergency, supplies need to be in arm’s reach. Emergency Extended Support Kits should be provided in each office or classroom with additional units in other areas where students and staff congregate: cubicles, workshops, locker rooms, libraries, cafeterias, gyms, auditoriums and offices.
Each kit provides supplies for 24 hours of emergency support for 25 people and: emergency instructions, water and food (both with 5–year shelf life and U.S. Coast Guard approval), emergency thermal blankets for warmth/shelter and 12–hour light sticks for instant, long–lasting light without batteries. The kit is packed in a durable 5–gallon bucket for compact storage and use in carrying, purifying and storing additional water. The bright orange lid identifies the kit in an emergency, seals airtight, and is tamper–evident for security while stored.
U.S. Government agencies and leading disaster response organizations recommend having adequate supplies to support your students or staff for up to 3 days (72 hours). To determine the total number of Emergency Extended Support Kits needed to meet the unique needs of your Emergency Response Plan, divide the total number of staff or students by 26 and multiply by the number of days for which you plan to be prepared.
- For maintaining proper hydration: (26) 4 oz. water pouches [5–year shelf life – U.S. Coast Guard approved].
- (1) 5–gallon bucket for carrying, purifying, and storing additional water.
- (50) water purification tablets.
- (1) stir stick for stirring water during purification process.
- For maintaining proper nutrition:
- (9) 2400–calorie food bars—containing 108 individual servings [5–year shelf life – U.S. Coast Guard approved].
- For personal warmth/shelter: (26) emergency thermal blankets.
- For light: (6) 12–hour light sticks.
- For compact storage and easy carrying: Packed in a waterproof 5–gallon bucket with carry handle, and airtight tamper–evident lid.
- Bright red lid identifies kit in an emergency.
- 15” x 12 x 12.5”
- 20 lbs
false not grp product
|Item Name||LifeSecure® Emergency Response Kit, Extended Support, 25-person|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.