Quick and easy to use, the Laerdal Thomas Select ET Tube Holder will secure a wide range of advanced airway devices on the market.
Accommodates tube sizes
- ≥ 6.5 mm (Inner Diameter) to 42 mm (Outer Diameter)
Large mouthpiece surface area
- Accommodates patients with removed dentures or facial trauma
- Large opening allows for view of patient's mouth and lip color
- Easy access for suctioning and other oral care needs
Wide Head Strap
- Hook and loop padded strap provides secure and comfortable fit; even when wet
Pliable Bit Block
- Unique construction to prevent the patient from biting or pinching the tube and restricting airflow
- Pliable material to protect the teeth and gums
- Single use only
- Latex free
- Designed in compliance with EN 1789:2007, standard specification for medical vehicles and their equipment - road ambulances
- REACH compliant
- Not to be used on children less than 8 years old
- Disposable - for single use of no more than 24 hours
- CE marked - this product is in compliance with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EEC as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC
- Laerdal Item 600-42500
|Laerdal Thomas® Select™ ET Tube Holder, Adult
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® BVM Manual Resuscitator with Universal Connector and 7ft O2 Tubing
$14.79 - $14.99
Curaplex® IV Extension Set with Needleless Injection Site, 8in
Curaplex® Gravity IV Administration Sets, Needle-free Pre-pierced Sure-lok Y-Site
$2.59 - $3.29