Laerdal Stifneck® Select™ Adjustable C-Collar
|980020||Pediatric||Out of Stock|
35% Off When You Purchase a Case Quantity. Code: SBTC323 Offer Details
35% Off When You Purchase a Case Quantity. Code: SBTC323
Save 35% when you purchase a case quantity of this item. Use code: SBTC323. Offer ends 3/26/2023. Valid online only
Promo codes may not be applicable to certain products including, but not limited to, medications and narcotics, clothing items, service contracts, software licenses, upgrade kits, capital purchases and more. Product discounts are only valid on list price, and do not apply to contract or specially priced items. Dealer and reseller customers are not eligible for discounts. Promotional pricing is valid online only. Other restrictions may apply.
The Laerdal Stifneck Select Adjustable C-Collar is for patients requiring spinal immobilization. Stabilize spinal patients correctly and easily with four different sizing options that all lock quickly and safely into place. The molded directions on the back of the cervical collar are designed to help providers administer proper sizing and application. The locking mechanism ensures symmetrical adjustments and gives providers the peace of mind the collar is locked safely into place.
To use: measure the patient, select the size, adjust and lock in four simple steps. This cervical collar is sold in both adult (item #980010) and pediatric (item #980020) sizes.
Item #980010 (Adult) Features:
- Locks ensure selected sizes stay in place
- Adjustment tracks ensure symmetrical alignment of size
- Uses the same sizing and application method as the original Stifneck collars
- Easy access for pulse checks, advanced airway procedures and visualization through oversized trachea hole
- Room for large fingers to slide through the rear panel opening for cervical palpation
- Directions molded into collar
- Radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible
Item #980020 (Pediatric) Features:
- Pink Velcro® strap for easy identification
- Enhanced design to meet the specific anatomical features of children
- Improved sizing to fit a wider range of pediatric patients
- Stronger oxygen mask/nasal cannula hooks for securing supplemental oxygen devices
- Industry first, integrated fastener for Velcro strap to enhance performance in varying environmental conditions
- Oversized tracheal and back panel openings for advanced airway management and ongoing cervical assessment
- Same easy sizing and application method as the adult collar
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® Carry Case for Extrication Collars, Blue