Laerdal Resusci® Baby for First Aid
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The Laerdal Resusci® Baby for First Aid offers optimal realism to infant first aid training. With its realistic appearance students can quickly sharpen their skills in performing infant first aid practice at its highest quality.
- Realistic full-body anatomy and landmarks provide the essential features necessary to learn infant CPR skills
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway so that in a real-life situation they know how to effectively administer air to the victim
- Head tilt/chin lift allows students to correctly practice airway maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
- Occluded airway with hyperextension stresses proper head position
- Realistic resistance for chest compressions allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real life situation
- Anatomically correct landmarks allow the students to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to infant CPR
- Carotid pulse simulation to realistically check for pulse
- Disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class and are quick and easy to change after each training session
- Removable/reusable faces allow each student to have their own mouth-to-mouth face and offers easy after class cleaning and sanitation
- Cost efficient through easy to use and maintain with disposable airways
- Manikin, 2 Face masks, Manikin Face Shields (1 roll), Disposable Airway, Suitcase, Baby Onesie, Blanket, Pulse Bulb, Manikin Wipes, User Guide, Important Product Information
|Item Name||Laerdal Resusci® Baby for First Aid|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.