The Laerdal Resusci® Baby for First Aid offers optimal realism to infant first aid training. With its realistic appearance students can quickly sharpen their skills in performing infant first aid practice at its highest quality.
- Realistic full-body anatomy and landmarks provide the essential features necessary to learn infant CPR skills
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway so that in a real-life situation they know how to effectively administer air to the victim
- Head tilt/chin lift allows students to correctly practice airway maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real victim
- Occluded airway with hyperextension stresses proper head position
- Realistic resistance for chest compressions allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real life situation
- Anatomically correct landmarks allow the students to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to infant CPR
- Carotid pulse simulation to realistically check for pulse
- Disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class and are quick and easy to change after each training session
- Removable/reusable faces allow each student to have their own mouth-to-mouth face and offers easy after class cleaning and sanitation
- Cost efficient through easy to use and maintain with disposable airways
- Manikin, 2 Face masks, Manikin Face Shields (1 roll), Disposable Airway, Suitcase, Baby Onesie, Blanket, Pulse Bulb, Manikin Wipes, User Guide, Important Product Information
false not grp product
|Item Name||Laerdal Resusci® Baby for First Aid|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.