Children are not just little adults. They have unique features that require unique equipment. The Laerdal Pediatric Pocket Mask has been designed to address the different anatomical needs of the paediatric patient while providing the efficacy and protection appreciated by the rescuer. Utilizing the same low-resistance one-way valve as the traditional Laerdal Pocket Mask in combination with a transparent soft silicone mask, the Laerdal Pediatric Pocket Mask is an excellent companion for the professional rescuer and first responder who have contact with infants and children.
- One-way valve acts as an additional barrier separating rescuer and patient
- Easy assembly for quick application
- Distance from patient allows visualization of chest rise and fall
- Can be used in CPR instruction courses to teach mouth-to-barrier ventilation
- Soft pack carry case with belt strap and clip
- Gloves and wipe included for additional rescuer protection
|Laerdal Pediatric Pocket Mask with Soft Carry Case
|Red / Black
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® Total Non-Rebreathing Mask without Vent, Adult
Curaplex® O2-MAX Bitrac ED Mask with Nebulizer and CO2 Sampling Lines