Nursing Kelly is a manikin designed for scenario-based training of the care and management of a wide variety of in-hospital patients. Training includes blood pressure measurement, sounds auscultation, wound care assessment, and management. This full-body adult male manikin is perfect for beginning education for in-hospital healthcare professionals.
- Head with anatomical landmarks, trachea and esophagus, with simulated lungs and stomach, allow the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care, and suctioning.
- Students can auscultate normal and abnormal heart, breath, and bowel sounds using a standard stethoscope.
- Instructor-controlled blood pressure arm allows for realistic palpation and auscultation. Systolic and diastolic pressures, auscultatory gap, and volume are variable.
- IV cannulation, medication administration, site care and maintenance are allowed in the antecubital area and the dorsum of the hand, accessing the median, basilic, and cephalic veins.
- Ability to practice medication dose calculations and administration through intramuscular injections at the deltoid, gluteal, ventrogluteal, and thigh sites.
- Realistic male and female urinary catheterization and enema procedures may be performed with fluid return.
false not grp product
|Item Name||Laerdal Nursing Kelly Manikin, Non-SimPad Capable|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.